Blister Resist Quarter
Blister Resist Quarter socks are the perfect combination of nature and technology. Featuring both Drynamix, a proprietary moisture management fiber designed to keep feet dry and cool, and natural mohair fibers to keep feet cool during the summer, and warm during the winter, the Blister Resist is the perfect sock for year-round activity.
The perfect blend of nature and technology, Blister Resist Quarter socks combine mohair fiber and Drynamix to keep feet cool and dry throughout every activity. Drynamix wicks moisture away from the skin, while mohair holds moisture keeping feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Blister Resist socks have been race tested and feature a hand linked seamless toe to eliminate abrasion across the top of the foot for maximum comfort. The extra deep heel pocket ensures a perfect fit and the enhanced elastic grip construction provides additional no-slip security to prevent the sock from sliding down the foot during physical activity.
- Keeps out grit and grime while adding additional security and comfort with enhanced elastic grip construction in quarter sock rib top.
- Eliminates the risk of sheer friction blisters.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with ideal combination of mohair and our signature Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe, enhanced and wide arch support band.
- Provides additional no-slip security with enhanced elastic grip construction.
- Ensures perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket.
|Material||36 % NYLON, 32 % DRYNAMIX® RECYCLED POLYESTER, 30 % MOHAIR WOOL, 2 % ELASTANE|
|Sock Feature||Blister Protection, Mohair Natural Fiber, Odor Control, Superior Cushioning|
|Activity||Running, Trail Running, Hiking|