Enduro V-Tech Low Cut
Out of stock
Enduro V-Tech Low Cut socks are designed to mold around the contours of the foot for comfort through every activity. Designed to lock in the heel and midfoot, the signature V-Tech Arch Support System offers ultimate arch support, preventing the foot from moving in the shoe, and helping to prevent blisters.
Enduro V-Tech Low Cut Socks are the perfect mid-weight, medium cushion sock. Not too thin, not too thick, the socks provide the structure and fit to perfectly match the contours of your foot. The signature V-Tech Arch Support System offers ultimate arch support, preventing your foot from moving in the shoe, and helping to prevent blisters. Composed of Balegaâ€™s proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fabric, plus specially constructed, reinforced micro fiber mesh ventilation panels, these socks keep feet cool and dry during summer training sessions. Ideal for long runs and workouts, the sock features non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands. 1-year warranty.
- Mid-weight, medium cushion sock provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System
- View sizing chart to find your fit
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega's proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design
- Achieves crew running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top, ensures a perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket
- Each sock is hand-inspected for quality insurance. One-year warranty