Women's Enduro Low Cut
Out of stock
Women's Enduro Low Cut running socks mold around the contours of your foot, lock in the heel and midfoot, leave toe room, and prevent heel blistering.
Women's Enduro Low Cut socks are engineered with the proprietary Drynamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. All of Balega's running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The extra deep heel pocket ensures that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. V-Tech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction.
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega's proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe.
- Ensures perfect fit with reinforced, extra-deep heel pocket.