Enduro Physical Training Quarter
Enduro Physical Training Quarter running socks are outfit compliant and ready for action on any military base. Like other Enduro running socks, they perfectly mold around the contours of your foot, lock in the heel and midfoot, leave your toes room to move, and help prevent heel blistering.
Enduro Physical Training Quarter socks are outfit compliant and ready for action on any military base. Balega socks are engineered with the proprietary Drynamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. All of Baleg socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The extra deep heel pocket ensures that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. V-Tech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction.
- From the proceeds of every pair sold, Balega donates 50 cents to the Veterans in Need Fund, which supports Homes for our Troops.
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega's proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Achieves quarter running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top.